TERMS & CONDITIONS
Guest are required to fill out our Guest Registration Form (click here)
This reservation is unlike a hotel reservation in that you are obligated for all the dates of your booking. All vacation rentals are privately owned and the owner/property manager has taken these dates off the market to accommodate you, hence the reason for the following terms
- Deposits – A credit card number is taken at the time of reservation to secure your dates. A check for 50%, including the rental/processing fee (which also includes the NM Gross Receipts Tax) is due within 7 days to: RossLynn Reservations-
PO Box 2668, Ranchos de Taos, NM 87557. For reservations of less than 30 days, your balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. For monthly reservations and the Christmas/New Years Holiday, your balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation – With more than 30 days notice before arrival your deposit will be refunded, minus a 15% handling fee (of total reservation plus rental/processing fee inc. tax), and 60 days + notice for Christmas/New Years and monthly stays. Notice of 30 days or less (60 days for Christmas/New Years and monthly stays) before arrival will result in 100% forfeiture of full reservation unless the property is rebooked for the entire stay at the same rate. When rebooked, the cancellation fee reverts back to the 15%. If booked for less than the entire stay, the refund portion will be prorated (less the 15%). There are no refunds for late arrival or early departure. There are no refunds for any reason after arrival date. We strongly advise purchasing vacation insurance to protect against any circumstances that could lead to cancellation. Contact Travel Guard International at www.travelguard.com or 800-826-1300.
- Security Deposits – A separate check for the refundable security, damage, missing items and excessive cleaning (this includes house, grounds, and hot tub) deposit is to be sent with the balance due. Amount not to exceed $500, will be determined at the time of booking. All consequences of partial or full forfeiture will be discussed with you by the owner/property manager before dispensing of any funds takes place.
- Smoking – All homes are non-smoking.
- Pets – Some homes are pet friendly. There will be an additional refundable damage/excessive cleaning deposit and a cleaning fee based on length of stay. You will be forwarded our “Pet Owner Responsibilities” information upon booking.
- Change of dates – Prices are subject to change for any change of dates.
- Number of Guests – Overnight guests must be approved by RossLynn Reservations and the owner/property manager and are subject to extra charges. Non-overnight visiting guests; parties or events must also be pre-approved, violation is subject to eviction without refund or compensation. Simply stated, extra guests beyond the contacted agreement will mean additional charges for those guests.
- Rearrangement of Furniture – Please put it back the way you found it or pay our maids to do so.
- Personal Items Left in Home – Contact us as soon as you know you have left an item in the rental home you would like returned. We will keep items for 7 days.
- Hot Tubs – Are prepared for your arrival. Please shower “just before” using, this is for your health and safety. Small children, elderly guests and those with certain health conditions may not tolerate Hot Tub temperatures (please check with your doctor before using). Please no infants or toddlers in the tub. There is a charge for leaving a dirty hot tub of up to $125.00.
- Lost Keys – You are provided 2 (to 3) keys upon arrival. There is at least a $25.00 fee for a lost key replacement and some homeowners may request that the locks be changed for security reasons.
- Check-In and Check-Out Times – Our standard check-in time is 4PM or later, and check-out is by 10AM. Homes are ready by 4PM for your arrival. Housekeepers will be there at 10AM ready to clean for the next guests.
- Broker Duties – Please read. You will be acknowledging receipt when you sign the Guest Registration Form.
- Guest Registration Form – This is mandatory; please fill out our on-line form.
- The signer of this contract is the responsible party in this transaction. This is for: payments due (or the facilitating there of), and any communication between themselves, their representatives and RossLynn Reservations, and all items listed here.
- Notify RossLynn Reservations when leaving the property for more than 2 consecutive days.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Guests/tenants release and hold RossLynn Reservations, Owners or their Agents harmless for any loss, injury, expense, damage, or claims resulting from their stay at the contracted property. If reserved property becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, RossLynn Reservations will do all that is possible to move them to an equal property at the same contracted rate.