A wonderfully artistic creation, in a spacious home in the Taos Historic area. Easy stroll to coffee houses, museums, shopping and excellent restaurants. What a great space to “spread out” in and enjoy all that Taos has to offer!
Location: Quiet, residential neighborhood; approximately 4 blocks north of Taos Plaza and 19 miles to Taos Ski Valley. Off of Camino de la Placita, Guyora Lane.
Baths: Four –master has shower and jetted tub, three are shower baths (3/4).
Kitchen: Fully equipped: Gas stove and oven, full sized fridge, dishwasher, 2 coffee makers, microwave, toaster, blender, vegetable chopper, mixer, crock-pot, 2 sinks and a generous supply of glassware, dishes and cookware. (Enough space for many cooks in this kitchen!)
Bedding: King (or 2 twins) in master, queen in 2nd, king (or 2 twins) in 3rd, queen + twin-shelf bed + twin in suite (4th), 3 twins in loft (5th) and twin-long in built-in banco (6th). Sleeps 14 in 12 beds.
Pricing: $350 to $900 per night, depending on time of year, length of stay and number of guests. Weekly discounts (best to call for a quote).
Policies: Non-smoking and pet friendly (to dogs) on a case to case basis, let’s discuss.
Deposit and Cancellation: See RossLynn Reservations Policies
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests14
- Min Stay3 nights
- alarm clocks
- Comcast-cable TV (4 - living area/kitchen/master/2nd bedroom)
- double fenced-in backyard/patio with umbrella tables
- Gas log fireplace
- hair dryer
- Hot Tub - Outdoor (5 person)
- iron and ironing board
- Landscaped Gardens
- parking (for 4 cars)
- portable electric fans
- Radiant floor heat - gas
- washer and dryer (laundry room)
- webber gas grill
- Wi Fi
- Elevation Coffee (2.76 mi)38 reviews
- The Coffee Spot (2.59 mi)39 reviews
- Coffee Cats (2.95 mi)37 reviews
- Cid's Food Market (2.52 mi)46 reviews
- Taos Market (2.6 mi)4 reviews
- Manzanita Market (2.97 mi)6 reviews