This sweet little 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment (part of a triplex) has panoramic views for the absolute best vantage point of the Taos sunrise imaginable (thus the name!) Just far enough away for peace and quiet, yet only 10 minutes to town. This space makes an excellent writers retreat!
Location: Upper Las Colonias Road off of route 64 west. Approximately 5 miles to Taos Plaza and 16 miles to Taos Ski Valley.
Baths: One shower bath.
Kitchen: Fully equipped: Gas stove and oven, full sized frig, coffee maker, toaster, ample supply of glassware, dishes and cookware.
Bedding: Two twins or king (bed-bridged), queen sleeper
Pricing: $95 to 145 per night, depending on time of year, length of stay and number of guests. Weekly discounts. Monthly rates.
Policies: Non-smoking and pet friendly (to dogs) on a case to case basis, let’s discuss.
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4
- Min Stay3
- ceiling fan (living room)
- Charcoal Grill
- iron and ironing board
- laundry room with washer and dryer (shared)
- parking (generous
- Patio Furniture
- Radiant floor heat - gas
- TV- Amazon Fire Stick (internet TV)
- Wi Fi
- La Cueva Cafe (4.93 mi)466 reviews
- Parcht Bottleshop + Bites (4.95 mi)42 reviews
- Taos Mesa Brewing Taos Tap Room (4.89 mi)56 reviews
- The Coffee Apothecary (4.98 mi)10 reviews
- Elevation Coffee (5.9 mi)38 reviews
- Coffee Cats (4.99 mi)38 reviews
- Cid's Food Market (5.16 mi)47 reviews
- Smith's Food & Drug Centers (4.94 mi)15 reviews
- Taos Market (5.51 mi)4 reviews