This home offers an eclectic and whimsical collection of furnishings and artwork that will keep you smiling for hours! Great sunroom, full of light and 2400 sq. ft. to spread out in; along with a spacious, fenced-in, shaded yard full of fruit trees. All this and a walk to town location! A “win-win” indeed!
Location: Mondragon Lane, approximately 3 blocks from Taos Plaza and 19 miles to Taos Ski Valley.
Baths: Two, one with walk-in shower (grab bars in/out, seat in shower and hand-held shower + wall mount) and one full with tub and shower (grab bars by toilet).
Kitchen: Fully equipped: Wolf gas chef’s stove and oven, full sized fridge (pantry with 2nd fridge), coffee makers (2 -4 and 12 cup), dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, generous supply of glassware, dishes and cookware. Breakfast banquet in living room and dining area in sunroom.
Bedding: King in master suite, queen in 2nd and double in 3rd –seasonal/sunroom double.
Pricing: $175 to $475 per night, depending on time of year, length of stay and number of guests. Weekly discounts. Monthly rates.
Polices: Non-smoking and pet friendly (to dogs) on a case to case basis, let’s discuss.
- 54" flat screen in master suite
- barbeque grill
- ceiling fans in master - 3bd bedroom and sunroom bedroom
- Comcast TV (60" flat screen in living room with expanded cable streaming
- computer/writing desk in living area
- forced-air heat (gas furnace) on thermostat
- fruit trees-apple-pear-plum-peach and cherry
- gas Kiva fireplace
- hair dryer
- Ipod player x 2
- iron and ironing board
- larged fenced-in yard for dogs
- laundry room with stack washer/dryer and utility sink
- parking (for 3 vehicles)
- portable oil-filled heaters
- private patio off master suite with furniture
- second patio with furniture
- Wi-Fi "high speed"
- Elevation Coffee (2.76 mi)38 reviews
- The Coffee Spot (2.59 mi)39 reviews
- Coffee Cats (2.95 mi)37 reviews
- Cid's Food Market (2.52 mi)46 reviews
- Taos Market (2.6 mi)4 reviews
- Manzanita Market (2.97 mi)6 reviews