A straw bale house you say? Yes, of passive solar design with 360 degree spectacular views. A sweet, extremely special space here for your Taos experience. Lounge in the hot tub, and take in the energy of the mountains. A great writer’s retreat!
Location: Tune Drive off of route 64 west. Approximately 10 miles from Taos Plaza, 21 miles to Taos Ski Valley, and 3 miles to the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge.
Baths: One shower bath. Note: Water is by cistern, please be conservative.
Kitchen: Fully equipped: Gas stove and oven, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, blender, ample supply of glassware, dishes and cookware.
Bedding: Queen in master (upper loft) and queen sleeper in living area.
Pricing: $100 to $150 per night, depending on time of year, length of stay and number of guests. Weekly discounts. Monthly rates.
Policies: Non-smoking and pet friendly (to dogs) on a case to case basis, let’s discuss.
Deposit and Cancellation: See RossLynn Reservations Policies
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests4
- Min Stay3
- ceiling fan
- gas log woodstove oil filled - portable heaters and passive solar gain
- Hot tub -2 person
- parking (generous
- private phone
- Sat. Dish TV (40 Dish Network)
- text-shaded porch with patio furniture
- Wi Fi
- El Paragua (0.77 mi)158 reviews
- Tortas Rainbow (0.52 mi)29 reviews
- Mariscos La Playa (0.31 mi)7 reviews
- Escape Coffee House (1.99 mi)5 reviews
- Big Dawg's Chuck Wagon Cafe (1.44 mi)35 reviews
- La Cocina (1.76 mi)45 reviews
- Center Market Grocery Store (0.51 mi)5 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (0.62 mi)2 reviews
- Triple S Grocery Store (1.59 mi)2 reviews