This spirited adobe has classic Taos charm, and panoramic views of the Sangre de Christo magical mountain range as well! Just far enough out of town to “be away from it all” yet close enough to see all the area has to offer within a short drive. As in the 1927 prose poem by Max Ehrmann (Desiderata –the house name) “Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence”.
Location: Taos Mesa, approximately 6 miles north of Taos Plaza and 18 miles to Taos Ski Valley; Mesa Vista Road off Blueberry Hill Road.
Baths: One full, with tub and shower.
Kitchen: Fully equipped: Electric stove and oven, full sized fridge, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, blender, generous supply of glassware, dishes and cookware.
Bedding: Queen in master and 2 twins in 2nd (twin futon in living area, good for a child)
Pricing: $135 to $235 per night, depending on time of year, length of stay and number of guests. Weekly discounts. Monthly rates.
Policies: Non-smoking and pet friendly (to dogs) on a case to case basis, let’s discuss.
Deposit and Cancellation: See RossLynn Reservations Policies
- adobe-walled courtyard and patio furniture
- alarm clock
- barbeque grill
- electric baseboard heat (portable Eden Pure heater in addition)
- fenced-in dog yard
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- parking (for 3 cars)
- portable electric fans
- private phone
- Sat. Dish TV (Living room and Master)
- Washer and Dryer
- Wood stove
- La Cueva Cafe (4.93 mi)499 reviews
- The Love Apple (5.38 mi)281 reviews
- Michael's Kitchen Taos (4.92 mi)296 reviews
- The Coffee Apothecary (4.99 mi)15 reviews
- Elevation Coffee (5.91 mi)43 reviews
- Coffee Cats (5 mi)39 reviews
- Cid's Food Market (5.16 mi)49 reviews
- Taos Market (5.51 mi)4 reviews
- Smith's Food & Drug Centers (4.95 mi)15 reviews