This sweet and comfortable home is a convenient 5 block walk to Taos Plaza. See Taos Mountain peeking in between towering Cottonwood trees from the large, raised deck in the backyard area!
Location: Downtown Taos area, in a quiet residential neighborhood. Approximately 0.5 miles from Taos Plaza and 18 miles to Taos Ski Valley; Beimer Street off of Camino de la Placita.
Baths: Two, one full with tub and shower and one ¾ with shower only.
Kitchen: Fully equipped: Gas stove and oven, full sized fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, blender, generous supply of glassware, dishes and cookware.
Bedding: King in master, queen in 2nd and either 2 twins or king (bed-bridge conversion) in 3rd.
Pricing: $165 to $425 per night, depending on time of year, length of stay and number of guests. Weekly discounts. Monthly rates.
Policies: Non-smoking and pet friendly (to dogs) on a case to case basis, let’s discuss.
Deposit and Cancellation: See RossLynn Reservations Policies
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3
- alarm clocks
- barbeque grill (charcoal)
- Candlelit Kiva Fireplace
- ceiling fans (living area and all bedrooms)
- comcast cable TV
- DVD (3-living area master bedroom & twin bedroom
- fenced in back yard and separate dog yard
- forced hot air heat - gas
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- parking (for 3 vehicles)
- personal fan
- private phone
- raised deck with large picnic table and lawn chairs
- washer and dryer (stackable)
- Wi Fi
- La Cueva Cafe (4.93 mi)466 reviews
- Parcht Bottleshop + Bites (4.95 mi)42 reviews
- Taos Mesa Brewing Taos Tap Room (4.89 mi)56 reviews
- The Coffee Apothecary (4.98 mi)10 reviews
- Elevation Coffee (5.9 mi)38 reviews
- Coffee Cats (4.99 mi)38 reviews
- Cid's Food Market (5.16 mi)47 reviews
- Smith's Food & Drug Centers (4.94 mi)15 reviews
- Taos Market (5.51 mi)4 reviews