This charming, comfortable and tastefully decorated southwest adobe-style home, has mountain views that are “picture perfect!”
Location: Taos Mesa, approximately 4 miles north of Taos Plaza and 16 miles to Taos Ski Valley; Wisdom Way off Blueberry Hill Road.
Baths: Two full, both with tub and shower.
Kitchen: Fully equipped: Gas stove and oven, full sized fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, generous supply of glassware, dishes and cookware.
Bedding: Queen in master, 2 twins or king (bed-bridge conversion) in 2nd, queen sofa sleeper in living area
Pricing: $140 to $285 per night, depending on time of year, length of stay and number of guests. Weekly discounts. Monthly rates.
Policies: Non-smoking and pet friendly (to dogs) on a case to case basis, let’s discuss.
Deposit and Cancellation: See RossLynn Reservations Policies
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3
- adobe-walled courtyard and patio furniture
- alarm clocks (in each bedroom)
- barbeque grill
- ceiling fans (both bedrooms and living room)
- fenced-in dog yard
- hair dryer
- Kiva fireplace (Duraflame logs)
- parking (for 3 cars)
- private phone
- Radiant floor heat - gas
- Sat. Dish TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Wi Fi
- La Cueva Cafe (4.92 mi)437 reviews
- The Love Apple (5.37 mi)250 reviews
- Parcht Bottleshop + Bites (4.95 mi)38 reviews
- Cid's Food Market (5.16 mi)45 reviews
- Smith's Food & Drug Centers (4.94 mi)15 reviews
- Manzanita Market (4.96 mi)5 reviews