Charming little, walk to town, recently refurbished adobe-style home in a quiet, residential neighborhood. A two story home with a great backyard, gazebo and beautiful shade trees—full of Taos light!
Location: Just west of downtown Taos area, approximately 3 blocks from Taos Plaza and 19 miles to Taos Ski Valley; Martinez Lane off of Valverde Street.
Bath: One large, with tub, shower and double sink vanity.
Kitchen: Fully equipped: Gas stove and oven, full sized fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, blender, generous supply of glassware, dishes and cookware.
Bedding: King in master (upstairs), queen in 2nd (downstairs) and 2 twins in 3rd (upstairs).
Pricing: $140 to $285 per night, depending on time of year, length of stay and number of guests. Weekly discounts. Monthly rates.
Policies: Non-smoking and pet friendly (to dogs) on a case to case basis, let’s discuss.
Deposit and Cancellation: See RossLynn Reservations Policies
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3
- alarm clocks
- barbeque grill (charcoal)
- ceiling fans (both upstairs bedrooms) and personal fan
- Comcast/cable TV
- fenced in backyard with gazebo
- forced hot air furnace - gas
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- parking (for 3 vehicles)
- private phone
- shaded portal with patio furniture
- Washer and Dryer
- Wi Fi
- Wood stove with glass front
- La Cueva Cafe (4.93 mi)500 reviews
- The Love Apple (5.38 mi)281 reviews
- Quechua Peruvian Restaurant (4.95 mi)87 reviews
- The Coffee Apothecary (4.99 mi)15 reviews
- Elevation Coffee (5.91 mi)43 reviews
- Coffee Cats (5 mi)39 reviews
- Cid's Food Market (5.16 mi)49 reviews
- Taos Market (5.51 mi)4 reviews
- Smith's Food & Drug Centers (4.95 mi)15 reviews