This home gets an A++ when it comes to quality furnishings and décor. Location is also a big plus here, as it is only a short 4 block walk to Taos Plaza. A “Win-Win” situation all around!
Location: Quiet, quaint, Taos in-town neighborhood, off of Theodora Street. Approximately 0.4 miles from Taos Plaza and 18 miles to Taos Ski Valley.
Baths: Two; master with shower (3/4 bath) and full bath with tub/shower nearest the 2nd bedroom. Both have extended washing/sink areas outside of the bath itself.
Kitchen: Fully equipped: Gas stove and oven, full sized fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, blender, hand-mixer, waffle iron, generous supply of glassware, dishes and cookware.
Bedding: King in master and queen and twin trundle in 2nd.
Pricing: $150 to $325 per night, depending on time of year, length of stay and number of guests. Weekly discounts. Monthly rates.
Policies: Non-smoking and pet friendly (to dogs) on a case by case basis, let’s discuss.
Deposit and Cancellation: See RossLynn Reservations Policies
- Check In4:00 PM
- Check Out10:00 AM
- Max Guests6
- Min Stay3
- adobe-walled courtyard and patio furniture ( front portal is shaded)
- barbeque grill (table top)
- beautiful landscaped gardens
- cable TV (2 –in living area + master bedroom)
- ceiling fans (both bedrooms and living area)
- fenced-in yard
- hair dryer
- parking (for 2 cars)
- private phones (2 –with answering machine)
- Radiant floor heat - gas
- Stone fireplace (Duraflame logs + wood)
- Washer and Dryer
- Wi Fi
- The Coffee Apothecary (0.92 mi)10 reviews
- KOKO Coffee Deli Carry-Out (0.34 mi)18 reviews
- Taos Java (0.41 mi)19 reviews
- Cid's Food Market (2.52 mi)47 reviews
- Smith's Food & Drug Centers (1.54 mi)15 reviews
- Manzanita Market (1.79 mi)7 reviews